Friday, August 7, 2009

Decorating Bag Take 1

I have been wanting to try a decorating bag for some time. I finally found one that was cheap enough so I thought I would try my hand at decorating.

Here I am with everything ready to go!

I started with a Pillsbury Funfetti mix because I always have one on hand(it's my husband's favorite cake) and a can of white frosting.

Mixing the batter


In the oven they go!!



I decided to try and make two-toned frosted cupcakes. Probably not the smartest thing to do since it was my first time using a decorating bag but I thought I would give it a shot. I absolutely love the Betty Crocker classic gel food colors.


I was hoping for prettier colors but I only had yellow and green left.




Hmmm....I don't think this is supposed to happen when you are using a decorating bag. Looks like I need a lot more practice.



The finished product!



I also decided to do white cupcakes with sprinkles.


I think they turned out pretty good for my first attempt!



No comments:

Post a Comment